Wednesday, September 15, 2004

You know what you should do? Enter the layout contest....or else *scary horror movie music and evil laugh*. The yearbook mis-spelled my last name in the Art Club photo. IDIOTS. Nights with Alice Cooper roooocks my nights. I returned my Converse and got these Steve Madden's in black. My throat kind of hurts and my right contact is dry. The guestbook is kind of lonely. Poor, poor, little thing. I can't decide if I should like Matt or Peter. Based just on these names, who sounds better? This is one random paragraph.

Yesterday after pulling out of my school parking lot there was a sign taped to the stop sign saying, "Time Machine For Sale..Call (insert random # here)." lmfao That has to be the greatest sign I've ever seen. Question of the day: What is the craziest sign you've seen?

No comments: